Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A little about this blog, since I'm finally sharing it

I started out this blog as a place to weasel away my poetry where nobody could find it. I would show a few people that I wanted to share it with, and that was basically it. But I've since decided that this blog could (and should) be so much more. I really want to share what I'm passionate about.

I'm a true craft junkie. I make things constantly. 

I'm also addicted to vintage fashion in general, and it really fuels a lot of what I make. 

In general, this blog is going to be a compilation of stuff I own, stuff I've made, stuff I'm selling, and stuff that I admire. 

I will be sure to post tutorials, links to other cool blogs, and anything else that I think will be of use to crafty folk like myself.

Hopefully  you'll love my blog. If you have suggestions, feel free to mention them!

Lots of love,

Shila


No comments: